Balcon des remparts
family house gite balcony
The Balcon des remparts (family house gite balcony) is in the historic center of Sarlat. Traditionnal and detached house on two levels for 4-5 persons. All the charm of a remarkable sarladaise 17th century house, close to all the attractions in a very quiet place.
You will find all the comforts of home in this house :
– On the first floor here are :
- a large living with leather and couch
- a dining area
- a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar,
- a technical room with washing machine and separate toilet
– On the second floor you will find :
- a large bedroom with a king bed (160cm), a large sofa bed a wardrobe
- a second smaller bedroom with two single beds which can be put together on request double bed.
- a bathroom with bathtube and W.C.
You will enjoy a pretty covered balcony and its view onto the imposing rampart walls and a perfectly preserved lancet door. This is the right place to feel the reel Sarlat. All the charm of a typical 17th century Sarlat house. This family house gite balconies historic center sarlat is a very cozy and nice place to discover our area.
TV, DVD player central heating natural gas and free WiFi unlimited, thick walls maintain the place cool in summer.
Balcon des remparts
7, Trois Cosnils street- Medieval town- Check-in, in the Real Estate Agency Transimmo– 16 Fénelon street-
Tél.: +33 (0)5 53 29 44 90
Hotline 7 days / 7. Concierge service
Our expertise and availability will make your stay in Sarlat unforgettable – Since 1999
Sarlat, the capital of Périgord, is an ideal base from which to discover countless tourist attractions. In the Dordogne valley, famous for its castles, you will be charmed by ten of the most beautiful villages in France with their narrow lanes perched above the Dordogne valley and their picturesque viewpoints. The fortified towns and cloisters will take you back to the lively and turbulent times before the Hundred Years war.