Sarlat luxury apartment terrace
Rent Holiday Rentals in Sarlat luxury apartment terrace – The Josephine apartment (75 m²- 4 people) is located in one of the most beautiful square in the medieval city.
This confortable 1st floor apartment boasts a private outdoor terrace and balcony sheltered from onlookers to ensure perfect privacy, a rare privilege in the heart of the old town. In a refined decor apartment pays tribute to Josephine Baker: plaster cornices, high ceilings, wood paneling will delight your sense of aesthetics
This Sarlat luxury apartment terrace is a cozy apartment offers very nice amenities, rated 5 *:
- a private terrace without vis-à -vis allows to live outside in privacy,
- An elegant contemporary and perfectly equipped kitchen,
- A spacious lounge with two confortable armchairs and a couch,
- A dining area embellished with woodwork,
- A spacious bedroom, with woodwork, a recess double bed (140 cm) and study area,
- a second bedroom with two 80 cm beds that can be joined on request, offers original architectural features, and a beautiful light,
- A marble bathroom,
- a separate toilet.
Flat screen, satellite T.V., D.V.D. player, gas central heating, and free WiFi unlimited, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher- Thick walls maintain the place cool in summer.
Joséphine – 9, Cour des Fontaines– Medieval town- Check-in, in the Real Estate Agency Transimmo- 16 Fénelon street- 24200 SARLAT – Tél.: +33 (0)5 53 29 44 90 – Hotline 7 days / 7 – Free concierge service
Our expertise and availability will make your stay in Sarlat unforgettable – Since 1999
Sarlat, the capital of Périgord, is an ideal base from which to discover countless tourist attractions. In the Dordogne valley, famous for its castles, you will be charmed by ten of the most beautiful villages in France with their narrow lanes perched above the Dordogne valley and their picturesque viewpoints. The fortified towns and cloisters will take you back to the lively and turbulent times before the Hundred Years war. Today Sarlat boasts a rich and important cultural heritage of a density unequalled in France, with sixty five buildings in the town listed as historical monuments.