Apartement 6 people 3 bedrooms sarlat adjacent the medieval city beautiful view
The Calprenede “(1st floor) is 100 meters from the entrance to the medieval city.
This stylish apartment offers every comfort for a family of 4 or 6 people (4 adults & 2 children), or group of friends.
This apartment has:
A main room
- a spacious living room, consisting of a sitting area and a dining area (cupboard and storeroom)
- fully fitted and equipped kitchen practical and functional. from the balcony side dining room and living room, you will enjoy an unobstructed view
3 bedrooms are tastefully and simply decorated -.
- the first is composed of tones “ox blood” has a teak bed of 160 cm, it opens its own bathroom,
- the second is declined in shades of saffron, fitted with teak bed of 160 cm,
- the third has two bunk beds of 60 cm and an office for the welfare of your children
- separate WC
The last two rooms share one bathroom with good size shower. This modern and cozy apartment offers great benefits, a decoration with elegant furniture custom-designed teak dimensions of this place.
T.V., D.V.D. player central heating natural gas and free WiFi unlimited, thick walls maintain the place cool in summer.
La Calprenède – 1, La Calprenède street- Medieval town- Check-in, in the Real Estate Agency Transimmo-
16 Fénelon street- 24200 SARLAT – Tél.: +33 (0)5 53 29 44 90 – Hotline 7 days / 7 – Free concierge service
Our expertise and availability will make your stay in Sarlat unforgettable – Since 1999
Apartement 6 people 3 bedrooms sarlat (dordogne) – Sarlat, the capital of Périgord, is an ideal base from which to discover countless tourist attractions. In the Dordogne valley, famous for its castles, you will be charmed by ten of the most beautiful villages in France with their narrow lanes perched above the Dordogne valley and their picturesque viewpoints. The fortified towns and cloisters will take you back to the lively and turbulent times before the Hundred Years war. Today Sarlat boasts a rich and important cultural heritage of a density unequalled in France, with sixty five buildings in the town listed as historical monuments.