Gite in Sarlat 2 people garden– Enjoy a pretty gite near the medieval city for 2 people
The South (for 2 people) is a very nice ground floor apartment nice and very pratical for your holiday :
- near the médieval center (only 1,3 km)
- with a terrace,
- private parking,
- garden peaceful barbecue and bungalow
The South : Gite in Sarlat 2 people garden, welcomes you in a friendly space that combines the pleasure of the countryside and the proximity of the cityquietly. Situated on the heights of Sarlat, in a green environment, this house is designed for 2 people seeking comfort: it is practical, user friendly and offers you:
- a comfortable living room with a fitted kitchen with dining area,
- a lounge with a sofa bed,
- a room with a double bed and en suite shower room / WC,
- a dressing area allowing you to comfortably organize your stay
- a terrace and outdoor facilities (bowling), to enjoy the sun , rest and take his daily meals.
T.V., D.V.D. player, Individual electric heating, free WiFi unlimited, walls maintain the place cool in summer.
The South – Pechs Road– Medieval town- Check-in, in the Real Estate Agency Transimmo-
16 Fénelon street- 24200 SARLAT – Tél.: +33 (0)5 53 29 44 90 – Hotline 7 days / 7 – Free concierge service
Our expertise and availability will make your stay in Sarlat unforgettable – Since 1999
Sarlat, the capital of Périgord, is an ideal base from which to discover countless tourist attractions. In the Dordogne valley, famous for its castles, you will be charmed by ten of the most beautiful villages in France with their narrow lanes perched above the Dordogne valley and their picturesque viewpoints. The fortified towns and cloisters will take you back to the lively and turbulent times before the Hundred Years war. Today Sarlat boasts a rich and important cultural heritage of a density unequalled in France, with sixty five buildings in the town listed as historical monuments.